ahhhh... who did this as a kid? Or maybe later? ;) One summer, we made a 'slip and slide' out of big sheets of plastic, weighted it down at the sides and anchored the hose somehow at one end. Funnnnnnnn
And this- yes... friends who put a fresh spin on things. Just hang on- I'm looking for my cones... can't afford a towing fee...
*Love* that Snoopy dog. He's so cute! My kids still like to make their own slip & slides but I'd prefer they use their pool passes & just walk down to the pool!
LOVE IT! I need some cones too. Do I have to move from this spot to find one?
ReplyDeleteI'll see if I can email cones to you from here...
ReplyDelete*Love* that Snoopy dog. He's so cute! My kids still like to make their own slip & slides but I'd prefer they use their pool passes & just walk down to the pool!
ReplyDeleteSnoopy (Peanuts in general) is one of my all-time favorites! And a pool pass- that's delicious!
ReplyDelete