In response to the post that goes with these pics...at least these two were pleasant!! Many I know are not...just loud, mouthy and violent! Glad they could solve the latest ice fishing problem of the world!!;0) YAY for being sober! I can do stupid things, act totally ridiculous and have fun WITHOUT alchohol....and if I have a headache the next morning it's because I probably hit it on something or laughed too hard!!;0)(Oh yeah, and I get to skip the throwing up part, too....;0)
Sarah and Diane- they reminded me of Laurel and Hardy, actually. Wish you could have seen them! Heather- yup. Plus, if you want to wake with your tongue tasting like something sick and wrong, just eat garlic... ;) Charla- too true! more like 90% of the fun, actually!
The guy on the right looks like Hardy (from Laurel & Hardy)! :) I had a good chuckle about it. :)
ReplyDeleteSarah, you are right Oliver Hardy himself. You sneaky photographer, Anita.
ReplyDeleteIn response to the post that goes with these pics...at least these two were pleasant!! Many I know are not...just loud, mouthy and violent! Glad they could solve the latest ice fishing problem of the world!!;0) YAY for being sober! I can do stupid things, act totally ridiculous and have fun WITHOUT alchohol....and if I have a headache the next morning it's because I probably hit it on something or laughed too hard!!;0)(Oh yeah, and I get to skip the throwing up part, too....;0)
ReplyDeleteThis picture makes me laugh.
ReplyDeleteI like your sneaky pictures. They are awesome.
I bet half the fun is taking the picture!
Sarah and Diane- they reminded me of Laurel and Hardy, actually. Wish you could have seen them!
ReplyDeleteHeather- yup. Plus, if you want to wake with your tongue tasting like something sick and wrong, just eat garlic... ;)
Charla- too true! more like 90% of the fun, actually!