When I was in the US the last time, I picked up (on sale) an Audubon bird calendar for 2012 and brought it back with me. And loved it. And kept it thinking- Sometime, you know, you might want some of these pix.
In June, I came across it and decided to cut the pictures apart and use them 'here and there'.
I accidentally cut off some of the names and was curious to know just what kind of bird was on one or two of the pix.
So, being a fan of google, I googled '2012 Audubon Songbird calendar'. And clicked on the Amazon link. And nearly passed out. You can sell your used '2012 Audubon Songbird calendar' on Amazon starting for (starting at) $89.88. And I'm guessing mine would have fallen into the higher price range as it was in excellent condition, no writing, not bent, pristine condition....
Mind you, I likely wouldn't have sold it myself but.
Seriously- Who pays $255 for a calendar????
So- if you have any of those babies laying around, get them listed and sell them! (And start shopping around for next year's; by the time your kids graduate from high school, you might be able to contribute to their college fund with 1 calendar!)
In June, I came across it and decided to cut the pictures apart and use them 'here and there'.
I accidentally cut off some of the names and was curious to know just what kind of bird was on one or two of the pix.
So, being a fan of google, I googled '2012 Audubon Songbird calendar'. And clicked on the Amazon link. And nearly passed out. You can sell your used '2012 Audubon Songbird calendar' on Amazon starting for (starting at) $89.88. And I'm guessing mine would have fallen into the higher price range as it was in excellent condition, no writing, not bent, pristine condition....
Mind you, I likely wouldn't have sold it myself but.
Seriously- Who pays $255 for a calendar????
So- if you have any of those babies laying around, get them listed and sell them! (And start shopping around for next year's; by the time your kids graduate from high school, you might be able to contribute to their college fund with 1 calendar!)

Are people really buying these?
ReplyDeleteNot very fast that I can see. ;)
Delete