Monday, December 3, 2012

You know how kids are all about being logical? And how it's so easy to explain the totally logical things to them? Yeah. Well- this brought back a lunch with my Sweet Sis and her Darling Kiddos. (And they are darling.) Must have been a stressful day for Kiddo #2. Who had a tall glass half full of milk. And who looked at Kiddo #3 or #4 who had a small glass full of milk. And dissolved into loud angry 'life's-not-fair' tears, sobs and wails. She has more milk than me! She does, She does! She has a full glass and I have only a half glass! Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, nothing ever goes right for me. And in the end, the only thing to do was pour her milk into a small glass (probably it didn't even all fit) and give it to her like that. Wow.

When did they start making bifocals for kids. I have a nephew (and a niece, I think) who have bifocals. One's 10 the other is 6. 
Once again, I love Peanuts!!



2 comments:

  1. I had bifocals for several years as a kid, so it's not a new concept, considering my childhood is starting to have 50th anniversaries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling like bifocals are in the near future for me. And I hope my little relatives can outgrow them! :)

      Delete