![]() |
| ...make sure to go to Arkadia mall and find the E Wedel shop and have some super special hot chocolate. Mine was spicy pepper...and it was delicious! Wow! Some pepper syrup in the bottom and hot pepper sprinkled on top. Would never have tried it on my own but a friend let me have a taste of theirs and it was instant love. I'm Not Kidding. And you will love it, too! ;) |
need some Wedel links?
all the stores in Warsaw
main store-really nice but too far away for this trip
and how about just some good old all around hot chocolate recipes?

yum! I've had spicy hot chocolate alot closer to home..but it would be nice to share some with you!
ReplyDeleteOh it would be great to share some with you!!! Come to Warsaw sometime when I'm there! ;)
DeleteThat sounds VERY good and esp. since would be easy to control the heat of the spice!!
ReplyDeleteJust may be trying it sometime---am the only coffee drinker in the house!!
C. and O.
:)
DeleteI quite like coffee, too!