Monday, September 3, 2012

ps

Dear Fellow Bloggers,

You know I love you and want to show it when I comment on your 'please prove you're not a robot' captcha blogs. No kidding. Sometime over the past several months, those captcha's have gotten a lot harder and sometimes it takes 3, 4, 5 or more tries before I get the letters and numbers right. Not that you shouldn't have those things. I understand. Really. I do. Mostly. 
I am not a robot. I am not a robot. I am not a robot. I am not a robot. I am not a robot. I am not a robot. I am not a robot. I am not a robot. I am not a robot. I am not a robot. I am not a robot. I am not a robot. 
If I repeat it often enough, I might believe it even if I can't reproduce that captcha to prove it. Truly. I am not a robot. 

Sincerely,
Not-A-Robot Me...

15 comments:

  1. AMEN!!! If they would just FOCUS the words it would help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like them much lately either. I vote: remove them! See how it goes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear I'm not the only one having issues :p Some of them are really tough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kinda wanted to comment, just to see if I was a robot. :) Having you posting regularly on here makes it seem like you're not so far away. *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not a robot either!! you made me laugh with your post today :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - they do test my patience, and i'm usually trying to give a "quick" comment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SO glad I'm not the only one who can't get them anymore!! Wow ~ it was really denting my self-confidence! *snicker-snort* ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are for a good cause. Thanks everyone for helping us at Goooogle make sense of all the typos and un-understandable stuff we find on the Internet. http://goo.gl/yjPyX

    ReplyDelete
  9. i know what you mean. i just spent 3 minutes trying to comment on a private blog. i'm not grumping here but why make it hard to comment on a private blog? don't you know who's invited? actually..i couldn't even comment..maybe it's me..a bug. i hope i'm not giving you a bug, now, by commenting? i don't understand all this stuff. therefore i must not be a computer either. happy blogging!! welcome back..or forth..or..happy to read ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I rarely comment on blogs because its such a pain in the neck. But you are worth the effort! I just tried to comment and it disappeared to somewhere - maybe it'll end up here and you'll wonder why you have 2 senseless comments from me! Glad we're not robots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. DITTO... ditto... DITTO... ditto... DITTO... though, I might be a robot. :) I've noticed the scrambling issues, too. Often takes at least the second time to get it to go through. And I still can't figure why some can't leave a message on my blog. All my setting seem to imply that it should be a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are a pain. I've never had one on my blog in years, if ever? and it's not a problem. Occasionally I'll get some spam comments but I just delete them but not much for the amount of traffic. So I agree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't have trouble with spam comments here, either...not sure why but I'm happy about it! ;)

    ReplyDelete