Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dogs


I'd saved these comics quite awhile ago and just now found them again. I know I've been licked by dogs. Lots of them. And by a few cats, too. Cat tongues are a lot rougher than a dog's in case you didn't know an were actually wondering. I don't know if I ever liked it. I suppose I didn't mind it once long ago in an earlier version of me. I don't really like it anymore. I found that out when I met my sisters' 2 dogs. Princess and Baby. Baby's not so into licking. But Princess is. Yup. Just quietly sitting at the table minding my own business, eating or working or just yakking. And- eeep! Really Dog- I don't mind you but I don't like having my feet licked. Nope, not at all. It tickles. And besides all that- it's been quite awhile since I was ignorant of what all a dog does lick with that tongue. I.Just.Don't.Like.It. But thanks all the same. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the whole dog/cat licking...don't.like.it.one.bit. Cute comics though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! SAY ON, SISTER!!;0) Our dog has already learned that it is not wise to lick me. Ever.

    ReplyDelete