![]() |
| This is Pirate. He's a mess. Underfed, underfat and wired to move. He loves company, he loves attention. |
![]() |
He loves to have his ears rubbed (probably full of mites...) But- I've been feeding him table scraps off and on for 6 years now and he just grows on you. I think I'll bring him home with me, Ok? |
![]() |
| Blackie trying to hold still. No idea how that happened. |
![]() |
| But there was something so short and cute and brown about her that I kept going back (low to the ground and slowly) and talking to her. And feeding her. |









Pets, animals, they're amazing! They do have such personalities.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure that Lyustra is missing you too!
ReplyDeleteahhh... gotta love those pooches! i'd be in your camp and sneak food and love. they'll miss you when you leave!
ReplyDeleteWhat sweet pictures, especially the last one.
ReplyDeleteI want Anita's readers to know I worked in the same yard for 6 weeks and saw and heard those crazy muts, but sure didn't pay much attention to them. I didn't even know they had names until she posted this epistle about them. The only one I knew had a name was the crazy one that had that bad cough, that she wrote about earlier. I just can't understand why anyone would need that many muts in one yard. The only good thing I can think of is that no one walked off with our tools or lumber.
ReplyDeleteawwww, cute post! looking forward to getting a glimpse of you while you're here!:0)
ReplyDeleteI hear that my little Lyustra is losing her hair now that I'm not there to love on her! ;)
ReplyDelete