Tuesday, November 24, 2009

home!

I’m home! Writing this from my laptop! Yeeha! It’s so great to be back here. Phyllis and Elaine came just before 6 and we got in about 7, I suppose. Had a little supper and am now ready for bed… You’ll be surprised (and pleased?) to know that I’m tired and heading to bed…at 9 pm! J

10 comments:

  1. So glad you are home! Hope recovery continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .....whew bed will feel so good...& a good cup of java? (<: Snuggle in & hibernate for awhile now!?! Cheerio....xoxox Shirley (p.s. should do the google account thing soon?!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy!!!! sleep enough, eat lots!
    Bella (re-posted from an accidental post by Anita)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea! Lots to celebrate! Enjoy the company and the feast!
    Joyce (re-posted from an accidental post by Anita)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard what your surgery was for, but glad it is over and you are home. Think about you a lot.
    Having Turkey tomorrow?? :-)
    Love, C. and O.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you're doing well and home. Roger&Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonder how you're feeling now? hope it's a bit better every day! maybe see you at tea on thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad your back home. rest well and take it easy. Joseph like the pic of your toes......... he said what is that??? then he laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad for news through your parents at gmtg today. Take good care...be a good patient and be patient!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ok- I give- who are you Shirley?!
    Oleva- hysterectomy but ovaries intact.
    Wanda- glad I made Joseph laugh!! I'll wiggle my toes at him!

    ReplyDelete