I've had this post open for umm awhile now- and have been adding a link or 2 each day. So some of them are rather old now. But still good/interesting/funny/scary...
Food for thought about internet use. RAT...had never heard of this before.
and one about cancer survivors
and one about differential gears. (hey hey- Have you thought about your differential gear lately? Yeah- I hadn't either. Not that I have one...)
from Yahoo news- a mama elephant fighting off hyenas to save its baby.
a pretty decent article about Facebook privacy.
and another about F/B privacy. Yes, I have f/b. Yes, I'm careful. Very. Believe me- you need to be careful.
40 years of cell phones...well really, only 30 but...
you like cats? Wild cats, too? How about this one?
tree house envy, kicking right in
ok- does your dog eat peanut butter?
or would you like some pre-Revolutionary War events? Oh. My.
oh- And did you hear about the man who thought he bought a poodle...only it wasn't. It was a....(on steroids).
And in case you were wondering- it's technically spring here, yes it is. But we had another couple of inches of snow this morning (mind you- it did us the courtesy of melting this afternoon). It doesn't exactly feel like spring yet, though. It's been a most unusual winter, that's for sure!
Food for thought about internet use. RAT...had never heard of this before.
and one about cancer survivors
and one about differential gears. (hey hey- Have you thought about your differential gear lately? Yeah- I hadn't either. Not that I have one...)
from Yahoo news- a mama elephant fighting off hyenas to save its baby.
a pretty decent article about Facebook privacy.
and another about F/B privacy. Yes, I have f/b. Yes, I'm careful. Very. Believe me- you need to be careful.
40 years of cell phones...well really, only 30 but...
you like cats? Wild cats, too? How about this one?
tree house envy, kicking right in
ok- does your dog eat peanut butter?
or would you like some pre-Revolutionary War events? Oh. My.
oh- And did you hear about the man who thought he bought a poodle...only it wasn't. It was a....(on steroids).
And in case you were wondering- it's technically spring here, yes it is. But we had another couple of inches of snow this morning (mind you- it did us the courtesy of melting this afternoon). It doesn't exactly feel like spring yet, though. It's been a most unusual winter, that's for sure!
That as a mix of reading material!
ReplyDelete