We heard something interesting Weds that's been rolling around in my head since then. Sometimes we feel like we need a boost, something to get us through the rest of the day, an experience; something to make the 'yawns' go away for a bit. So we have a cup of coffee or take some vitamins or eat an energy bar... or a whole lot of other literal and figurative things... when really, what we need is to go to bed and get some sleep/get some rest. I think I need to mind this... But... there's something very nice about a cup of coffee! And... poor Zero... he's just so... so... in need of very clear instructions. I feel like him a lot of the time! ;) |
Yes, I have been using coffee to get me through the day, when really, if I went to bed even an hour earlier I'd probably be okay! But it's so hard to go to bed when I *finally* have peace and quiet!!
ReplyDeletePoor zero indeed...;) cute comic!
ReplyDeleteI would probably yawn less during the day, if...I went to bed earlier too!
somedays even a coffee with an extra shot isn't enough to keep me awake...
ReplyDeleteI don't get it, I am always sleepy in the afternoon no matter when I go to bed. And I don't drink coffee.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I do better than other times! The last while has been pretty good, really!
ReplyDelete