my head is an indycar track...or nascar...or formula 1... the brickyard- that's what it is...there'll be a crash before it's overAnd in case you're wondering- well, they're on their way... or they soon will be. Talked to them at their gate, waiting to board... via skype... what a marvel communication is these days.
At 38-nearly-39, you'd think I'd be all calm and old-hat about this...but I'm as wound up and excited as a 5 year old just before his birthday party... his actual party on the actual day...
:)

And I guess you'll be so busy having a good time with "them" that you'll skip tea! Don't blame you one bit BUT..be sure and look at the pictures I made at M'ville whenever I get around to posting them. There are several that I made just for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I did enjoy those pix!
ReplyDeleteHey, Anita, I just found your blog again after my computer crashed and I lost all my feeds. I don't know you and you don't know me, but thru our mutual friend KdeeUSA, I follow your blog and just saw this post now - didn't know there was another sister worker anywhere in the world who likes PopTarts ! I just saw some in the store in Djabon, DR (we are on the border in Northern Haiti) Take care and enjoy what you can when you can ! Coffee, chocolate, poptarts, etc. ! Sherri Griffith
ReplyDelete