Sunday, April 26, 2009

So-long

Because the train ride is a long one- like 13 hours- I walked from A's back to the station. Lots of beautiful flowers along the way...and the sky above that (cherry? apricot?plum?) tree was gorgeous, too.
The pic that's a bit of a mess is in honor of the bleeding heart that was in full bloom. I saw quite a few. They're some of my favorites.

And a bit of house- keeping. The 60th wedding anniversary? Re-checking facts- turns out it's 65 years. That really is a noteworthy achievement. And- 1 more death. A dear old man west of Indy. We spent a fair amount of time with him and his very special wife when I was in Indy. This is where we're all headed. Let us make the journey safely.

3 comments:

  1. Oooof, who in Indy? My goodness, I have to get my Indy news via Ukraine! Ahhhh, bleeding hearts, so precious and dainty! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It didn't seem that long ago and you were "I can't wait for Spring!" Now you are waaaay ahead of us here in MT. - Della

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo Ann- Les W (as in Les and Patty). He had cancer and as I understand it went very quickly. You proly got the news by now.

    Della- no kidding! It seemed to take forever to get here. I think we forget that spring includes the cold damp often gray days, too! Now- it feels more like early summer already!

    ReplyDelete