Started this post ages ago... just found it in the drafts box.
Someone sent me this pic... I give you....................................................
Cats!
for some reason, I felt compelled to show you my recent iGoogle homepage banner. There's a different one each time the page is opened. This one reminded me of a book I read not too long ago. An Eva Ibbotson book. Technically, a children's book- but she's an excellent writer. This could have been taken from one of her books... at least I think so (and this is very important news... did you want to see today's iGoogle banner? No???? Oh, ok... sorreeeee)
this is a shot of a very good friend... a stovetop espresso maker. Oh My. Oh Wow. Thanks very much, V, for leaving it behind when you left Kyiv. I'll be your friend forever. For completely unselfish, un... um, unmaterialistic reasons... yes... (I'm not sure if I'll have the strength to leave it behind ever... is that a bad thing? gulp)
for some reason, I felt compelled to show you my recent iGoogle homepage banner. There's a different one each time the page is opened. This one reminded me of a book I read not too long ago. An Eva Ibbotson book. Technically, a children's book- but she's an excellent writer. This could have been taken from one of her books... at least I think so (and this is very important news... did you want to see today's iGoogle banner? No???? Oh, ok... sorreeeee)
this is a shot of a very good friend... a stovetop espresso maker. Oh My. Oh Wow. Thanks very much, V, for leaving it behind when you left Kyiv. I'll be your friend forever. For completely unselfish, un... um, unmaterialistic reasons... yes... (I'm not sure if I'll have the strength to leave it behind ever... is that a bad thing? gulp)hahaha- this one's dedicated to a friend... not sure if said person even looks at this but if so (or if said person's Better Half does) I think they'll recognize themself...

I like your randomness.:-) Thanks for sharing! I'll even get excited about the igoogle banner....haven't read anything by that author that I know of but now I'm curious since they're childrens' books.;-)
ReplyDeleteheather- fyi, those are children's books as in junior high; might be a few years before you need them for yours!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Anita! Still gonna have to ck it out...maybe I'd be interested since that's about where I'm at in maturity...haha!;-)
ReplyDelete