Saturday, April 26, 2008

Let's Just Say...

not everyone who snores is an overweight slightly inebriated Ukrn male-type. Let's also just say it was a BIG day for some of us are really tired and that can lead to symphonic sleep. And let's say I'm glad for earplugs.

Now let's say Good Night! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Snoring....ah well, we both have stories now, don't we? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just saw a fellow commrade of yours today... KE! Was fun to hear a bit more first-hand. Sounds like 6/16 is the day of return? Was so fun to see her at the spec. in IL and at a home after... she said some fun things about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know.... did I do a good deed? Kate said thanks for letting me going to bed first and falling asleep and then you coming to bed. Sounds like ear for all! Roger and Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, Roger and Kate! And to think- there you are! Well, Yes, Roger, you did a GOOD deed. A very Good Deed!

    ReplyDelete