Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday

(Officially that is the most-used title for my blog posts)

TO: Lana! Yay!!! I sort of remember your 16th- or rather, the lead-in, since we were on rounds when it actually happened, as I recall! Hope you're having a super day!! (late addition of pic- had to go find it...of course it's off of L's blog! This is my favorite way to get pix, of course- right click and save- can I be arrested for that? kidding)

But, the real star of this post is (sorry, L, but there's just no adult around who can compete with this Sweetheart!): Forrest will be 6 tomorrow! He loves school (kindergarten), cowboys and monster trucks... and too cool for school sand race cars. Love the hat, too!

In other news- Aleigh beat me to my own punch, so if you've seen her post today, you already know this. Do you know about feed readers and how wonderful they are? Did you ever wonder how in this wide world I manage to keep up with a zillion blogs (which I love!), plus the news, plus my funny-bone Mental Floss Blog and Neatorama, plus the 'Garfield without Garfield' strip as well as my other fav funnies... well, the secret is called Google Reader, which is my RSS feed reader- subscribe to anything you want that has an RSS feed and Google Reader collects it all for you (you thought I just sit at the comp all day, right?! Ah-hahahaha)? All you do is open up reader (there are various feed readers around) and read all your stuff there, boom, in very short order. It's a humongous time saver.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes....yes I cant compete with that cuteness or a loving Aunt:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is, of course, the main problem... the aunt part! lol! But you're right up there, LB! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is getting so big and such doll!
    hey i wondered too how you did it all. i opened the reader but guess i dont get it yet, need to take time to look it over.

    ReplyDelete