Friday, April 11, 2008

Really cool

Those last 2 posted twice each. Whoops... I'll fix it Mon, likely. Have a good weekend! Happy WI specials!
Aleigh- I saw your post. I'm walking in my heart. Hugs.

4 comments:

  1. and don't forget Ill. specials too!glad your train trip was comparatively uneventful..maybe you'll start to even like them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. A group from WI here (inc. my mom-in-law) are coming to your neck of the woods. Warsaw this F/S 18&19, Krakow 20th and 21st, Budapest, 22-24th... etc. They are to see El. Lew. in Warsaw. Just wanted you to know if you smell folks from the midwest, it'll be some relation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be sniffing, Laura! Ha!
    Yup, IL, too... and IA... and a few other places. I always loved rounds back home- intense, busy and so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anita... just checking your blog b4 I settle down and get more serious about tomorrow.. thot I'd say 'hi' while I was at it... by the way, Duane isn't anywhere I'll be so I won't see much of him.

    ReplyDelete