Thursday, April 24, 2008

Let's not forget!

Trude's words Tues am (to me): You've lost weight!
Oh, I said. I guess my skirts are all baggy all right.
Back at the apt- got on the scales. In fact... 10 pounds since last time I weighed! That would be several months ago. Let's party!

Note about all this- I mostly don't pay a lot of attention to my weight. It's there and I'm happy - so this was a bit of a surprise.. I can't say I've had much appetite for a good while already (except for chocolate cake... Ha ha) but I feel good. Have also been taking walks again- long ones- so it shouldn't have been a surprise, really.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anita... I was just stopping in and thought I'd say 'hi'. Yes, I miss WI lots already, and I don't feel quite Minnesotan yet, but it will get there. Especially now that I have an area to go to. Tell Sharon 'hi'. I hope all is well ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonder why no appetite?? but , if you wanted to lose the weight congrats!!! and glad to hear chocolate, at least , still appeals to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo! That never happens to me, but maybe because it's part of my morning routine to get on the scale every day? ;) Good for you. You did say you felt better, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just for the record- I feel fine. I've hardly ever tried to lose weight- and it shows, actually. I'm not skinny. So, this is a good thing, actually.

    ReplyDelete