Sunday, April 20, 2008

Last one

Battery of my iPAQ is dying, so this is likely the last from me for awhile. Ala is sick to her stomach- has been all day & we don't know why :( - so I'm eating supper alone, which is a real shame. That's it in the pic and it's one fantastic pizza. Plus really good O.J. Plus espresso- Lavazza, in fact. Right outside the train station. (Now don't you really feel sorry for me?!) And, see that cover-looking thing on the left edge of the pie? That's the book I just got. It's a Paulo Coelho in Russian. Don't know if I should even admit to reading him. He is downright weird sometimes but also fascinating sometimes. I do try to get a decent look at what it's about before diving in since I once rather regretted not doing that. So, So Long for now!

P.s. Lani- you're right, this would be even better with a couple of screaming kids. No wonder I just realized that the sun is shining!

6 comments:

  1. Wait...wait...don't leave. How do we get the battery to you? Can't live without the daily dose of sanity (or insanity?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! we had pizza tonight too, Argentine pizza that is.....not to bad really with a good dose of homemade hot sauce:)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Mrs Bassettbees- I'm so glad you stop in from time to time! Nice to 'see' you again! Tell your folks hello from me- think of them a lot but don't write much.

    Yay for pizza- but I'm glad mine didn't have hot sauce on it! lol. Just heaps of garlic in the sauce. It was yummmmmy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My maploco marks my visitors with a heart. I love seeing the little heart pop up from the Ukraine!!! Makes me know you're there and all is well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey...don't leave for too long! i'd help you polish off that pizza. can i feed your pride a bit by saying i'm SOOOO impressed that you read Russian..i mean i figured you knew the language and everything but it's very impressive nonetheless...hope A. gets better super soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Ala is sick. Get better soon. But that pizza sounds delicious... not having to share isn't all bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete