Your cell phone does artsy things to your pictures that I really like. Yay for spring. I love it, too, only over here, I think we're going to miss it all together and jump straight from winter to summer. *sigh*
K & L- you guys made my day! It's hard to get a decent idea of what the pic is actually like on the cell phone or on the small iPAQ screen- so nice of you to say what you did! xo
Your cell phone does artsy things to your pictures that I really like. Yay for spring. I love it, too, only over here, I think we're going to miss it all together and jump straight from winter to summer. *sigh*
ReplyDeletethese are pretty good for a cell phone i think. beautiful tree! and for you hope for warm weather! we are in the reverse mode here:)
ReplyDeleteK & L- you guys made my day! It's hard to get a decent idea of what the pic is actually like on the cell phone or on the small iPAQ screen- so nice of you to say what you did! xo
ReplyDelete