Monday, April 28, 2008

Going fishing

I'll let you know what I caught later.

What is this picture of? (And tell me what kind of grave error I just committed.)

11 comments:

  1. This is quite the post...I have no idea what or why about these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another drunk post and the grave error is that u're upsettin' Dima with negative advertisment for Ukraine. Or was that a picture from when you were still in WisconSIN?

    I'm lookin' forward to gettin' back over there and seein' if things have really changed this much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After I wrote the above comment I want to say, No offence to any who read Anita’s blog who live in WI. I know you don’t have drunks along the road there in Wisc. like Anita took on those pictures. Were you in Russia last week Anita, by any chance? It can’t be from where I think you were, or can it??? Post some pictures of real people again for a change. bood laska

    ReplyDelete
  4. um..interesting picture..what DID YOU do though..that's the question? Did you by chance put that jacket over him so he doesn't freeze? or what??? Did you bring him to the INN??? what happened. i'm waiting.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well in WI we just have drunks *on* the road. We have the highest drunken driving rating in the nation...

    Very interesting pictures Anita, maybe you should start posting "drunk of the day" on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been there and we just don't see drunks each day, so if she does post a-drunk-a-day we'll know something is up.

    It is better that our drunks aren't on the road by by the side of the road at least and also not in the trains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not so worried about your English, but are you supposed to end your sentences with the little word "of"?

    That isn't what I'm concerned of.

    ReplyDelete
  8. he's right isn't he?? anita?? are you there? glad your sense of humor is intact ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. what happened is this guy wasn't drunk see, he got hit on the head with a dangling participle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you ask "what" meaning check out the pic as a whole? If just checking out the drunk, maybe you meant "whom"?? Just a guess if you're still fishing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anita,
    I just dropped by to say hi since it's been awhile, and this cracked me up. :-) Looks like you are having fun with your blog. I enjoy seeing the various happenings in your area, and most of all your sense of humor about it all. Take care!! Megan (Lehman)

    ReplyDelete