Tuesday, April 1, 2008

generic

so let's just laugh a bit

My 2 favorite funnies from our weekend away, both links that I checked out this am...

This kid is hilarious...talk about stalling for time...and then, if he didn't go and get it in the end. I died laughing.

And this one? It's only really funny because I knew this dog's opposite and he/she lived down in the Milwaukee area somewhere... I don't know how many times they'd get that dog barking at something in the back yard and fake it into running for the door and smack Well of all things, there's that forever in the way glass again... does anyone else remember that dog? Surely I'm not the only one who met him. Would have been about '98 or '99...

Signing off here. Had a good weekend, good visit with Marta tonight... more later. xo

2 comments:

  1. oh, both hillariously good finds! And...I think you are like good whole wheat flour and clover honey, just thinking about you makes me feel like I've had a wonderful piece of bread! hugs, the ian mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome finds. That's for the laugh

    ReplyDelete