Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I have a friend

Agnes and Trout. Friends forever. Truly.

True pointless (and painful) trivia- we spent the day walking around Kyiv awhile back with some friends... and at the end of the day, I had a funny painful bump on my big toe. No joke. Listen feet- I've always (the last 15 years anyway) only worn good, comfortable shoes... what's up with this? I did NOT do that for you to just *POP* pop up a bunion! grrrr...
I'm almost always Agnes. sigh....
here, however, I'm both. :)
hmmmmm......
Ok- not Agnes but it belongs because I'm Beetle this time. 
You know who you are... and this time, you're the grandma. hahaha

3 comments:

  1. The comics that you share are so great! I don't recall you sharing any Zits comics, and do enjoy that strip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan- I love Zits... I guess nothing's stood out lately to blog...

    You're welcome, Heather! ;)

    ReplyDelete