Patty asked re the French herb mix I use (and love). I'm sure I've mentioned it on here before but can't find it at all... and I guess going through 3 1/2 years of blog posts looking for the blend in the stuff I use... just isn't on my list of things to do. I googled it, though, and found it's actually a pretty common mix. Following are some recipes. And the wikipedia page describing it. Note: Wiki mentions that lavender is added in the American mixes but not included in France. The bottle I have did not have lavender. I somehow think that would be a pretty strong flavor...
the second one here looks very much like the one I have.
this one looks good... but I don't remember fennel seeds in mine...
and this one (minus the lavender) looks good, too. Actually, more like what's in the bottle I have.
The stuff really is good. Very good! yummmmmm
the second one here looks very much like the one I have.
this one looks good... but I don't remember fennel seeds in mine...
and this one (minus the lavender) looks good, too. Actually, more like what's in the bottle I have.
The stuff really is good. Very good! yummmmmm
Patty says 'thank you'. :)
ReplyDeletePatty says 'thank you'. :)
ReplyDeleteyep, is really good...
ReplyDeleteI can't respond to anyones blog from my puter from home & usually don't have time to llok at them here at work, so thanks & I'm going to try this.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, Patty! Hope it's something you'll like. :)
ReplyDelete