the sun was still managing to shine... but soon disappeared and hasn't been heard from since...


looking out the front door... not too pretty right now... but we have a great caretaker/groundskeeper- always lot of gravel down by the building... you'd have to try to fall here... ;) (speaking of falling- I was rushing home from the grocery in Kyiv a few weeks ago- driving too fast for the conditions... hahaha- on foot, of course, but I like the sound of it... there was a sturdily-built, low-to-the-ground, slow-moving vehicle ahead of me. I zipped into the passing lane and picked up speed. And just as I pulled even with her, whooooop, down I go... right onto my back***, legs waving in the air like a tipped turtle's...(well almost). The other vehicle froze in place instantly and peered down at me... sort of startled-like... I peered up... heh heh... It's slippery she says. Uh huh I say... and cont on (at a slower rate of speed)...)

and last but not least! Sharon had foot surgery recently. (If all's well, we're going to Odessa Mon to get the stitches removed.) After Stu's timely addition to my life, I recommended finding some cuddly something or other for Sharon and this is what Karen came up with... not sure what his name is, though...


looking out the front door... not too pretty right now... but we have a great caretaker/groundskeeper- always lot of gravel down by the building... you'd have to try to fall here... ;) (speaking of falling- I was rushing home from the grocery in Kyiv a few weeks ago- driving too fast for the conditions... hahaha- on foot, of course, but I like the sound of it... there was a sturdily-built, low-to-the-ground, slow-moving vehicle ahead of me. I zipped into the passing lane and picked up speed. And just as I pulled even with her, whooooop, down I go... right onto my back***, legs waving in the air like a tipped turtle's...(well almost). The other vehicle froze in place instantly and peered down at me... sort of startled-like... I peered up... heh heh... It's slippery she says. Uh huh I say... and cont on (at a slower rate of speed)...)

our neighbor's door has this scrawled on it in pen: Come to the post office to get your pension. 12.06.09
what to do if you don't have post-it's...
and last but not least! Sharon had foot surgery recently. (If all's well, we're going to Odessa Mon to get the stitches removed.) After Stu's timely addition to my life, I recommended finding some cuddly something or other for Sharon and this is what Karen came up with... not sure what his name is, though...

***what I really fell on was my backpack which had a carton of eggs in it... and none of them broke... or even cracked. I went down pretty easily, actually... wasn't even sore afterwards... I give you permission to laugh...

I just got done posting our own beautiful snow "storm":) Isn't it just wonderful when it's coming down and right after it falls?!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, but I was laughing before I got permission!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your interesting posts. I really enjoy them. You have a gift!!!
ReplyDeleteThe fresh snow is beautiful... very beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSusan- I said that because I KNEW you were already laughing...
Hi Sandy! Thanks...glad you enjoy them. I mostly do this blog because I enjoy telling stories.. I mean, I enjoy talking/yacking/gabbing/running my mouth... ;-)