the news and comics were full of interesting stuff today. Facebook got featured... these are just from the ones I read...
And King Tut was all over the news. Anybody else notice that? I hadn't thought of him for a long time... What a tragic life the poor kid had... several thousand years after he died he finds out he had malaria, a club-foot and that his parents were siblings...
I guess I'll keep my own tidy little world, thanks.
ps Twila- I'm getting used to the new photo editor. It works pretty much ok...esp for some pix! thanks!



I enjoy your blog and finally decided to tell you! I guess your featuring of these comics inspired me to comment, since I have something in commong anyone who keeps up with comics...
ReplyDeleteAlso, of course, enjoy you sharing your experiences on your side of the world!
Hi! thanks for the PS. :-) I found I liked the new editor better cause you could pick which pictures go in what order. In the old one, it was which ever you uploaded first. Unless you figured out you could go into "Edit HTML", find out where the code for the picture started and stopped and cut and pasted. I did that a lot until I found the new editor...
ReplyDeleteI found I was too well known with facebook, so to save the world from itself, I quit it.. That's how modest I am! >:-D Seriously, too much time, so it's interesting to read of others doing the same in the news!
Funny funny funny!
ReplyDeleteTwila (in case you return to these comment sections): That is the very same experience I had with facebook! I even tried it a SECOND time, same results (some of us just don't learn the first time around, ugh!)
Where do you have the time to read all those comics and everything else you get done? I haven't logged into FB for 3 days anyway, tryin' to keep a balance and yet ahead of students here is a job. I've heard those games can take a lot of time and glad I haven't tried any of them anyway, because I'm sure a person could get addicted easy enough.
ReplyDeleteis that twila k. commenting on here? i've never met her, but i kinda sorta love some of her family if it is her. in fact, i'm waiting for amy to call me right now......
ReplyDeletegreat comics. i've never thought about giving up FB, but i do go through phases where i cut back. it's good to re-evaluate on a regular basis i do believe!
What would I do without your comics? Thanks for keeping the mood "light" around here. This winter is kinda getting me down.
ReplyDeletehmm- Which Lois is this? ;)
ReplyDeleteTwila- the old one was very confusing as far as getting the pix in the right order. A right pain, in fact.
Miss- I still miss you there! ;)
Duane- see, I've had quite a lot of time just now with my feet propped up on a chair in front of me... And, I don't play f/b games... And- feed reader! (and half the stuff I share on there, I didn't actually open- I just figure it might be interesting to someone else... you know?) AND- comics? they all get dumped into either my email inbox or my feed reader.
Mindy- think we got that q answered! I try to keep f/b time in check.
Lani- glad you like them! I love getting them!
ps- but I understand, Miss!
ReplyDelete