Saturday, February 13, 2010

it was all good until......

After visiting Baby and his family, I went on foot through a snowy part of town to see another family...
it was dusk and really quite pretty, even if the going was a bit tough... lots of ice under all this stuff... (it was going home in the dark after this that I fell BANG CRASH... in retrospect, I don't know why I didn't call a cab; I knew how slippery it was, I was feeling fortunate to not have fallen... it just never dawned on me to take a taxi... when I left, it was completely dark, few streetlights and still icy... you get the pic)

But it was great to see this character again!


and his younger sisters (twins)


and the Big Sister... she's shy and often in the shadow of the little squirts...



but she does emerge after awhile! I'm glad I saw them! Saw their mom and auntie, too.... (Dad was at work)
 
edit: How could I forget the little fellow? He was there, too... it's just he fell asleep early on and they carted him off to his bed. He's a fat and happy and mischievous little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment