so I dug around in my files and found these that I never blogged...from around Valentine's Day.

Forrest lost some teeth... don't you love it? I cannot believe he's 'that old'- you know- old enough to lose baby teeth and grow new ones... good night- what else has happened when I wasn't looking????

Owen did a Valentine heart...he's getting way too big too fast, too.

this is what happens to Tough Little Brothers who grow up, get married and have kids... someone comes along and sticks a red heart on their cheek and they go ahead and let someone take a pic... and blog it... ;)

the I Love You sign... you gotta love webcams!

the whole bunch. it was hat-day at their house, I guess! I love you guys!
And I got to chat with them tonight- even better than digging through pix!!
am i the only one who attempts to click on the buttons..or apparent buttons in hopes that it's a video and here it's just a picture of a video/webcam skype device..(SLOW learner i am....)
ReplyDeletei bet you adore those visits from afar and yet so near in heart....
oops- could crop those out...I didn't notice them. You're right, I do adore those visits! xo
ReplyDelete