Thursday, April 2, 2009

and while we're on the Phelix subject

Last fall she comes waltzing into my room and quotes me this poem... her 'epitaph' (for lack of a better word)...

I won't need a gravesite; just give me a website of my very own.
www.phelix.gon
Download my old-time anecdotes on the ipods, cut and paste me on Facebook, gently load me into YouTube and click on GO. Sink me deeply into the smart phones and iPAQ's.

Later she was talking about getting a new external heart-drive...hard drive...head-drive. We've got a running list of people (Oh- that would be a waiting list...right) that get new drives... in the brain dept... sign up here if we should add your name...

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you're having a blast, so am I most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the post. :) And also, I got to see Trude yesterday, with my very own eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, we're having a blast. L & T met here on this post... or did you not mean that, L? j'kidding

    Hi Heather.

    ReplyDelete