I don't know who all reads Agnes...but these have been too good this week...
I'm guessing the Toyota came out the worse for it on this one.
oh my...

I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings...
I'm guessing the Toyota came out the worse for it on this one.
oh my...
I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings...
in other inane news- it's good when you make your bed and find the chapstick you were blindly looking for in the night cause your lips were like sandpaper and they hurt... it's not so good when you move your pillow and find a squashed small (thankfully) black bug there... what in the world? How did it get there? What is it? Ewwwwwwwwwww.... yuck... Mommmmmmmmm
Maybe I should make some olive pie for after Bible study here tonight. Then I can get back to you about how it tasted, was received. ;) Ewww... to the news of squished black bugs in the bed. Gives whole new meaning to "Sleep tight... don't let the bugs bite."
ReplyDeletethat's why I never put my hand under the pillow once it's dark..haha (nb: I just moved to an old house which bugs seem to like too...aaarg)
ReplyDeleteeww and eeeewwww and hee hee! thanks for the laugh. i need help in the area of letting my kids cook..this helps me see it could be worse..
ReplyDeleteI shared this with the olive farmers in our field...did you know that olives are neither fruit nor vegetable? They are something else. :)
ReplyDeleteHa...her cooking skills are almost as sophisticated as mine! Although, I tend NOT to sit in my food...;0) Double ick on the bug under the pillow...I would totally freak...I remember finding mice droplets in my sheets at one place...and I would take that over a bug under my pillow!;0)
ReplyDeleteL- gack- skip the olive pie, I say. Just pass around a bowl of olives- that'll do.
ReplyDeleteK- I have a hard time co-existing with bugs, even if they're 'harmless'.
e- I don't think you need to let kids do this though... ummmmmmmm
LB- had no idea re the olives thing
H- I'd rather find a bug than mouse 'droplets'... major gack- you know that means the mice are there too, right? At least with a bug what you see is what you get!