Tomorrow's the day! Hope you're all having some time with family... and turkey, dressing, pumpkin pie... Once again- please eat a piece for me!
Our day tomorrow will mostly consist of getting ready for some special company... but no special T-day food. Phyllis is making lasagna, complete with homemade lasagna noodles. I'm collecting them at the airport. Two couples who are hoping to leave with another child each. So, these next days will be interesting indeed!
yawn.... good-night! xo
I just want to say a special Happy Thanksgiving to you. My heart goes out to all of you in 'foreign' places at holidays like this. I know you're thankful, but I want to let you know we again are thankful for YOU and your selfless sacrifices...
ReplyDeleteBy the way, no stone unturned yet. Ouch. I actually may be home tomorrow while everyone else feasts. But oh well. I'm still thankful!
My sister called and they had tacos in the car wash line today for Thanksgiving. ;) Happy Thanksgiving, nonetheless!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving! I ate some pie for you...and ALOT of other stuff, too!;-) Hope you enjoyed your day...take care! And I say "ditto" to the Debelak's post...we appreciate you very much! xo
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to send a special Thanksgiving wish your way...a day late. We think of all you over there on American holidays. I think Tammy gets to enjoy a turkey dinner today...glad for that.
ReplyDeleteThankful for you! Hope your day was nice!
ReplyDeleteThanks you all for the Thanksgiving wishes! We're thankful whether or not we have turkey and the fixings! xo
ReplyDelete