My Grandpa B's 88th (I sure thought he was older... how come?) is Sunday. Proly 99% of you have never laid eyes on him and because of our family background, I have no pix of him to post... so he shall remain a mystery to you... BUT- he is my own dear Grandpa... Happy Birthday, Daudy!
Happy Belated Birthday Lori! I reckon you survived without me but I am sorry that I missed it!
of course, this crazy lady just had a bday, too...
we've been called twins- poor her, that's what I have to say.
we've been called twins- poor her, that's what I have to say. there are others that I've missed and others that are coming. Somehow, this is where my thoughts were right now!
ciao for now!
Anita,
ReplyDeleteWe are enjoying having H.W. with us for a few days and she says she does remembers you. Greetings to you from her.
Hey you!!! Yours is coming up not too far off!! and guess what,I met someone who knows you and had just met me and yet again our twinship is comfirmed :) (in case you are too curious it was Mr Duane H.)
ReplyDeleteThanks for passing on the greetings to/from HW, Janice. Her name came up today in conversation- I believe Phyllis H knows her, too.
ReplyDeletemaja- where did you see Duane H? oh, wait- brain is engaging... you didn't just see this person... as in this summer or spring or something? I believe said character is currently sleeping on the kitchen floor... yes, indeed- we have a full house tonight! Colin and Elaine pulled out a mattress for him and parked him in the kitchen!
Happy Birthday, everyone!
ReplyDeletemaja! well, you're both beautiful!! and you do resemble one another! happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteI have to agree! You two do resemble each other. And happy birthday to you both.
ReplyDeletelani and camerons- thanks for the wishes!
ReplyDeleteethel- that kind of flattery will get you far, for sure! lol! oh- and thanks for the wishes...
Yes, I too think that you look a lot like Maja.
ReplyDelete