I love Peanuts too. I checked a book out 'for the kids' at the library and thought it was a hoot all over again. I tried to get the kids to like it and they... didn't!!! Generational gap anyone? Keep 'em coming!
I love Julie too. She is just great! Tell her hello for me please! :)
i love lucy!
oh yeah- I love Julie, too! More then Peanuts even! ;) ethel- you don't strike me as a 'lucy'... more like, hmmm... I don't know- snoopy maybe. I'm either pigpen or linus
I love Peanuts too. I checked a book out 'for the kids' at the library and thought it was a hoot all over again. I tried to get the kids to like it and they... didn't!!! Generational gap anyone? Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteI love Julie too. She is just great! Tell her hello for me please! :)
ReplyDeletei love lucy!
ReplyDeleteoh yeah- I love Julie, too! More then Peanuts even! ;)
ReplyDeleteethel- you don't strike me as a 'lucy'... more like, hmmm... I don't know- snoopy maybe. I'm either pigpen or linus