lani- ummmm- actually that smoothie was the break ;) anon- ha! well it was a lot cooler than the last major move I was invovled in. uff da laura- ;) I hear ya
update- we got moved over, now poor Sharon is cleaning, unpacking and moving in
HI Aunt Nita, Melissa and I are getting ready to go to San Antonio to see the Alamo. We are taking Alex but the big boys are staying home with their daddy's. We are going to visit a "site" for a possible company meeting in 09. ANy way, thank you for the birthday card and sweet note, I would email you but this seems to be more effective communication. Hello to the 35,000 people who read your blog and comments. Love, Aunt Tanny
phew, moving! At first look I thought you'd been through some kind of earthquake. To answer your query on my blog ... those are Mike & Elizabeth's boys. I didn't know their nicknames but they sure are cute! =)
aunt tanny- was thinking about you down there in San Antonio! anne- yup, that's whose boys I thought they were. heather- well, yeeha, that part of the move is over. Now, Sharon and Pat are sorting it out and putting it away and all... I just have my own junk to deal with here...
Looks like fun. I say it's time to take a break. ;) Do you get to take those over there?
ReplyDeleteohboya.....at least I hope it is nice and cool!
ReplyDeletewa-hahahahahaha! One good thing about not having a bach...no moving mess. ;-) Ya, I know, I'm spoiled rotten over here. :)
ReplyDeletelani- ummmm- actually that smoothie was the break ;)
ReplyDeleteanon- ha! well it was a lot cooler than the last major move I was invovled in. uff da
laura- ;) I hear ya
update- we got moved over, now poor Sharon is cleaning, unpacking and moving in
HI Aunt Nita, Melissa and I are getting ready to go to San Antonio to see the Alamo. We are taking Alex but the big boys are staying home with their daddy's. We are going to visit a "site" for a possible company meeting in 09. ANy way, thank you for the birthday card and sweet note, I would email you but this seems to be more effective communication. Hello to the 35,000 people who read your blog and comments.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Tanny
phew, moving! At first look I thought you'd been through some kind of earthquake. To answer your query on my blog ... those are Mike & Elizabeth's boys. I didn't know their nicknames but they sure are cute! =)
ReplyDeleteHaha...looks like fun! Okay, maybe not so much....but hope it goes well anyway!:-) Grtgs to Sharon...take care!
ReplyDeleteaunt tanny- was thinking about you down there in San Antonio!
ReplyDeleteanne- yup, that's whose boys I thought they were.
heather- well, yeeha, that part of the move is over. Now, Sharon and Pat are sorting it out and putting it away and all... I just have my own junk to deal with here...