
Alaina's recent question (about comics) prompted this... someone sent this to me tonight... it worked... a few lines of the song ran round and round in my head for awhile... just wanted to do my part.
Had my first class tonight. It went well. It's pretty low-stress and simple. The class has a teacher who does the big stuff; my part is to take the last hour and work on conversation with them covering the topic the teacher worked on... sort of... at any rate, conversation is my part and believe me, I can do that... oh yes... I'm all over that... and what I like about this particular group of students is they're not afraid to talk. Some of the kids we've worked with... well, let's just say I've had better conversations with stubborn toasters that didn't want to give up their toast...
How are my earworms doing?
How are my earworms doing?
...Blue Ridge Mowntains, Shenando-ahhhh Riiiiverrrrrrrr...
hahahaha
Hello...my name won't mean anything to you, but since you encourage comments even from folks you don't know, here I am. I live in NE, so I know the Don and Phylis you mentioned a few posts back. How awesome that they are there! Anyway, I enjoy stopping in sometimes, I link to you from Jen's "Wiscogal" blog. It's nice to think of you and all your efforts on behalf of what means most to so many of us....so many miles away, but the same message of hope. Keep blogging!!
ReplyDeletePlanting earworms,now that's a new one. *singing* To the plaace I belooooong... ;)
ReplyDeleteVery good! Joseph is constantly planting earworms. Right now he is singing "....where the buffalo roam......" He does really well on getting the tunes and loves to sing in meeting.
ReplyDeleteI think it's so neat that Joseph likes to sing! He's such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed telling D&P that you'd left the comment, Renee. :(
huumm I think I know who Renee is :) Had so great times at your home.. Ha lets see if I can plant and earworm in Shaun's
ReplyDeletehow was your earworm experiment, Helen?
ReplyDelete