Thursday, February 14, 2008

who knew??

that there was so much Nutella stuff out there... this is me, home alone for the 2nd day in a row :( so I'm checking my morning mail and google reader- and find this Nutella treat in the food list. Hmm, sounds interesting. Actually, sounds almost too too much...

Home alone because I got a cold and the people Eleanor and Tammy are seeing today (and yest) are elderly and sickly and 1st in line to catch anything going around. So, here I am. Now, down time to get caught up and do stuff is rare, right? Right. But, here I am in E & T's apt and where are they???? Off 'doing stuff' and here I am... somehow, it's no fun. I am, however, going to try my bestest to get something done anyway...

5 comments:

  1. Spencer wants to know if you'll be his sweetie, too!? Sorry you are home alone and sick, too ... we'll be thinking of you! xoxo p.s. thanks for the laundry post, I guess I don't mind doing mine now! and we agree, nutella is yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well...that's no good! Hope you feel better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. get better soon!! i have the perfect card for you ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you believe, I've never had nutella? get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have a knack for getting sympathy- not really what I had in mind but thanks you all! ;)

    ReplyDelete