Flu's still going around- we were exposed last night; I stocked up on anti-viral today and am hoping to ward it off. Weather is colder again but mostly clear and sunny (you were wondering, admit it...)
Big news here in Ukraine- we are now members of the WTO...so I wonder what, exactly, does this mean? Haven't heard anything 'on the street'- do they like it or not...
Yesterday waiting in the Khmelnytskiy train station, I saw this on the arrival/departure board:
Not sure how visible it is, but everything is written in Cyrillic script except for 1 letter in 1 word "Sімферополь"; Ok, a few of those letters also exist in English- but the S does NOT exist in Cyrillic. Nothing big, just sort of amusing; I wonder- did they run out of С's- that S should be a C...And, for your reading enjoyment, I give you this: Retired Boomers- trains Colin did a bang-up job of describing his night train adventure! I think you can about picture it...
Take care and all that!
No comments:
Post a Comment