Sunday, February 24, 2008

haha

I don't much care about boxing (in fact, it grosses me out- I don't even enjoy the *famous* Louis L'Amour boxing stories) HA! But take this, Mr Sultan...hahaha

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=3261735&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

Can't do hyperlinks on my iPAQ so here's the whole link. Just picked it up on my google reader... Chalk up another one for Ukraine!! W00T W00T... It's sort of how I felt last year when the Colts won the Super Bowl- like, really, generally, Who Cares?! Ahh, but right now I DO!!! Ha!

We had a quiet day- saw our friend and her dau. Will see them again tomorrow. Nothing else (visit-wise) worked out :( Everyone's either busy or out of reach. Cell phones are a wonderful thing...if you've got decent network coverage. I'm beginning to think that Teresa really lives in 'no-man's land'...at least no cell-phone-coverage land. Someone's getting her auntie's phone number-then I should be able to call and say: Have Teresa be there at *this* time at which time I'll call back (a few minutes later than I say-just to MAKE SURE) and maybe *maybe* we can talk... This is when I realize we still do live in a sometimes awkward place... Pretty great place, though, overall! Tata for now... I'm off to see what else is happening in the world (has Serbia torn apart Kosovo yet? What's new with the Pakistanis? Is Turkey still in Iraq?What about the opposition leader in Kenya?- it's a crazy world...)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think there was ANYONE else as nuts about the news as I was, but you might have me beat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi back! I found you a long time ago! hehe Love hearing about bits of your life.

    ReplyDelete