Friday, November 26, 2010

are you sure it's November??




The ground was scattered with various small flowers in bloom when we were out in the village the other day! It has been unseasonably warm for a couple weeks now. However, the day after we were out there, it turned cold. And 2 days later, it snowed! I guess winter must come. On the bright side- only 3 1/2 weeks until the days start getting longer! I reckon the cold will get a lot worse yet, though, before it gets better..

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! I was just thinking the same thing about ten minutes ago (about the days starting to get longer). Are you sure we didn't come from the same egg?!! jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I was looking at your pictures thinking, "where's all the snow?" We've got plenty here, probably about 4 inches so far. Enjoy your nice weather while you still have it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo- hee hee- maybe so. I'm definitely looking forward to more daylight again! Good thing I'm not up in the far north somewhere...
    Jenny- we have snow now! Not 4 inches, though. Kids were building snowmen when we came home just now.

    ReplyDelete