Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I am Bus-Station-Lady... Hear me rooaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

As always, we spend a lot of time in bus stations...
LOTS of buses coming and going from here. 
This one has changed since I last spent much time in it. 

As T says, it now has dragon wings...

and here we have that bus station specialty... Bus-Station-Lady.
 She is duty-bound to make sure that no slouches without tickets get on any bus.
and she will harass and heckle and pester and yell. She is fearless. She knows that you're a lunk and a sneak and less than the ground she stands on... and she'll tell you for free. It's her job. 
We always go get tickets so they don't waste their time yelling at us. In fact this one? I showed her my ticket and asked which platform the bus would be at and when it'd arrive. And she looked wounded, defeated and offended... and then she told me. 
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment