Thursday, November 25, 2010

anyone know this lady?

she was here not long ago. A very lively and happy time was had by all!
well, these guys didn't have such a great evening, I reckon.
He'll turn and look at you, too. See those eyes? :)
but really? Connie? You can't scare me... not this easily! 
T and I were walking from the metro to K&P's when we passed someone with a bucket full of live crawdads. T knows Ange pretty well, having spent a year with her. She knows she loves seafood since she's from the Atlantic coast. She knew A would know what to do with these little dudes. I was skeptical at first. Usually when you visit someone, they have a menu in mind. Turns out, though, that crawdaddies fit right in so T bought a bagful. Ange cooked them. Someone made a delicious butter/garlic sauce. We all ate them. They were seriously good! Thanks!

And C? It was seriously great to see you again!! Glad you came!

7 comments:

  1. Ah Miss Connie. Did you know she is our son Aaron's grandmother? Ask her about it sometime.
    I have never seen crawdads that big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure DO know this lady!!! And I know that she'd be a GREAT visitor to have! I'm glad that she got to come your way. That's awesome!! :) Thanks for sharing the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes...I know that lady, too...you all must have had a special time...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, did you by chance do any laughing with Connie? Or maybe I should ask if there was a time you DIDN'T laugh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat- I did not, in fact, know that! Sounds like an interesting story!!
    Jen-You're welcome. She was great! ;)
    farmermarvswife- in fact, we did!
    Gary- we did do some laughing! Would have enjoyed a bit more time with her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I heard whoops of laughter all the way over here. . .! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :) We did have a nice time! Nice to chat, too.

    ReplyDelete