in a Paris train station. Apparently the mom can do this all by herself. I was worried about how she managed such a thing- I mean- What if the baby fell out before she got it all tied up?? Just the thought makes me nervous...
Wouldn't you love to walk through this gate to go home? I mean....
or how about this one?
Wouldn't you love to walk through this gate to go home? I mean....
or how about this one?
Really enjoyed your pictures/posts. Those "putting baby in wraps" are amazing aren't they! My friends here went to Africa several years ago, and she has detailed step by step pix of a mom putting baby in one of those!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to see the instructions for packing your baby like that! I was so nervous at the thought of accidentally dropping the baby!
ReplyDeleteincidentally, some friends' baby had hip dysplasia and had to have her legs in slings that kept them at an angle similar to what this baby's legs would be in... so I wonder if carrying them this way helps hip joints develop the way they're supposed to???????