Sunday, November 2, 2008

there's nothing like Friday's

Birthdays are such fun... really... they are. And I needed a decent time after all the visa ups and downs and hassles. Believe me, a big juicy medium-rare burger with fries at TGIFriday's was just the thing. But best of all? Are you ready? If you happen to eat there on your bday, they give you a free (yup, you heard it right!) free :) yummy gooey really nice... wow... oh- it was a chocolate cake... did I forget to finish the sentence? Sorry, got distracted. Well, it was good. And it was big enough that we all 3 had a chunk of that 1 piece.
And it was good. (Did I mention that?)

oh look- there we are!

Even the sugar was noteworthy... there's nothing like Friday's
You're only 29 once, right?
:)

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Anita!
    Thanks for all your thoughts and care our way too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY is your comment thing being DUMB? Did you change something? It has a fit every time I try to post a comment. Grrrrrr. Anyway, it is so rad you got to go to TGI's! I'm so happy for all of you!!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking good...and not just that yummy dessert...happy birthday anita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. apparently we are not all "only 29 once" ;) but that cake shore do look good and gooey and chocolatey :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Anita! I know I'm a little late, but I still mean it. Does that count? Yay for big juicy burgers and chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure glad we could help you celebrate! Yes, turning 29 only happens once in a lifetime, so we wouldn't want to miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmmmm seems to me that maybe you might have even shared that thing. i would have begged you to birthday or no birthday! hope your day was great and great...have a super last year of your little 20s. ( i didn't realize you were so much younger than I ..shame on me)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks you all!
    Laura- no idea what was up with the commenter- blogger just gets in a snit from time to time
    I guess you got the real age thing, Martha? ;)

    ReplyDelete