Saturday, August 23, 2008

big stuff

I found this shot lurking somewhere in my digital life. I took it on a bus about a month ago- these 2 girls were so into themselves... they had a major conversation. they wore rings and held their hands out, fingers splayed, admiring and examing each other's rings. they had a really serious conversation, complete with crossed legs and leaning in (chick on the right here)... I don't know- it was such a 'play grown-up' thing... I couldn't resist taking the pic. And when I showed it to the kids where I was going- Taras giggled and said, I go to school with them. Well, all I know is they were big stuff. Totally.

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture :-).. Thanks for all the news of spain - and pics - glad you had a great time and hope you're feeling refreshed. Keep on.

    ReplyDelete