Went to the airport today and waited a LONNNNNGGGGGGGGGG time. This was the view beyond the magically opening and closing opaque doors beyond which no person could pass and expect to live... occasionally, though, it did spew people and bags (like TONS of bags) out.
The wait was worth it! After massive lines at passport control followed by an incredibly quick trip through Customs, these 2 waltzed right to me!There was a tv hooked to a live camera in the baggage claim area and, just when I thought they'd missed their flight in Frankfurt or were dealing with lost luggage, I caught sight of Leanne on the tv screen over my head! Yay! (then I got the real deal) Welcome back to Ukr, Leanne! We're glad to see you and glad to meet Hubby!

yeah!! that's great they decided to go to the Ukraine...wish i could have been there at the same time! ;-)
ReplyDelete