Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Smile!

Awhile ago now, I came down to the far south to help feed and do laundry for a work crew. The laundry part- :). The cook part- well that's ok but a bit more nerve wracking. 

 

Spring was late here and cold so the flowers are a bit behind…which is ok with me. The lady who lives here is an agronomist and loves flowers. She’s had more time this spring to work with her own flowers and gardens, so the place is looking quite nice.

 

Here’s what it looked like tonight! ;)

 

2 comments:

  1. An agronomist?!!!!! I am/was an agronomist (Purdue educated)!!! I want to know more about this lady! Does she speak English? I hope to meet her some day! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jo- oops- never got back to you on this! No, she doesn't speak English. It would be nice if you could meet her someday. I didn't know you were an agronomist!

    ReplyDelete