L & V showed us an empty (this is sad)Spanish candy box after supper. Our Spanish visitor had been here and left it (although I very much doubt it was empty then). Sighhhhh... Right then, I got to realizing just how much I wanted/needed/yearned for something ANYTHING sweet-and there was not a single thing around. We'd had 2 apples apiece... Well, I love apples but sighhhhh.... You get the picture. I finally faded into my bedroom in quiet candy-less surrender. Sighhhh....
Everyone's in bed. Sharon A comes smiling into the room- I just found this in the bottom of my bag from last week/month/year/millenium...who cares??? CHOCOLATE!!! Wow! Smashed...again, who cares. She thinks it's a bit more than she can eat by herself. My my-shall I help? Well, I do little enough to help most of the time, so I pitch right in...and together, we bring order back to the bottom of her purse! Yay!!!
Now how did she know?
she knew because EVERYONE NEEDS chocolate. glad you had a tiny bit? tiny?
ReplyDelete